2022-2023 Course Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2022-2023 Course Catalog
Century College Course Catalog
Welcome to the Century College Course Catalog. This online course catalog is the official source for Century’s academic programs, courses, policies, and resources. Not all courses listed in this catalog are offered every semester. For each semester and summer, the Century Course Schedule is available and lists courses that will be offered along with times and locations.
The catalog is published annually for informational purposes only and should not be considered a contract between Century College and prospective or enrolled students, and others. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this catalog. However, the college reserves the right to change at any time, and as determined by the Minnesota State system, any information, provisions, policies, academic programs and courses, procedures, regulations, or fees in the catalog. All charges for fees are subject to change at any time. Students, faculty, and staff are responsible for all information and policies published in this catalog, Student Handbook, other college, department, or program policies, or official media.
The catalog provides features including advanced search options, intuitive navigation, and a print-friendly degree planner that will help you quickly locate and manage details about our programs.
Century College inspires, prepares, and empowers students to succeed in a changing world.
Catalog Guide and Features
To navigate through the catalog, use links on the left navigation section.
To access archived catalogs in PDF format, click on Archived Catalogs located at the bottom of the left navigation section.
- Search Catalog allows you to search the entire catalog by keyword search.
- Advanced Search allows you to search by course prefix, course number, exact match, or descriptive phrases.
- Print-friendly version of degree requirements in a checklist format. The Degree Planner icon can be found on the upper-right corner of each program page.
- Create a My Portfolio account to save a list of courses, programs, pages, and saved searches to visit later.
- You must create an account to permanently store items in the Portfolio feature.
- To add an item to My Portfolio, click on the star icon in the upper-right corner of each page.
- For more information or assistance, click HERE.
- For more information about the catalog, please contact Kali Adams.
- For information about applying and admission to Century College, please contact the Admissions Office.