Aug 14, 2020
ACCT 2050 - Intermediate Accounting Credits: 4
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: This course provides an in-depth presentation of accounting for balance sheet accounts, financial statement preparation and analysis. This course expands on financial accounting topics such as inventory and financial statement analysis.
Prerequisite(s): ACCT 1010 or ACCT 2020 .
- Multi-Step Income Statements
- Classified Balance Sheets
- Statements of Cash Flows
- Cash and Receivables
- Current and Contingent Liabilities
- Investments in Debt and Equity Securities
- Long-term Debt
- Contributed Capital
- Financial Analysis
- Retained Earnings
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- prepare multiple income statements.
- account for cash and receivables.
- account for inventories.
- account for investments in debt and equity securities.
- account for current and contingent liabilities.
- account for long-term debt.
- account for contributed capital.
- account for retained earnings.
- perform numerous financial analysis.
- prepare classified balance sheets.
- prepare statements of cash flows.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)