Dec 08, 2021
ECT 2780 - ECT Internship Credits: 1-3
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply skills learned in the Enterprise Computing Technology program in their career field. Students will work in a professional environment while honing their technical skills.
Prerequisite(s): Instructor Consent
- Creating employment resume and cover letter
- Developing company organizational chart
- Completing 40 hour ¿quick reports¿
- Completing summary report
- Creating final resume
- Present PowerPoint presentation
- Receiving evaluation feedback from the employer
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- construct a professional resume.
- create an organizational chart.
- demonstrate employment interview skills.
- design and deliver a PowerPoint presentation outlining their internship experience.
- interact appropriately in a professional environment.
- perform specific technical skills as required by the employer.
- receive support feedback from the employers evaluation.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)