Jan 16, 2022
HSER 2781 - Human Services Internship II Credits: 3
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: This course emphasizes development of skills and knowledge beyond that provided in HSER 2780 . Supervised work experience in a human services agency/organization providing an opportunity to further develop skills and gain additional knowledge of human services practices and concepts will prepare students for employment in the field. Students should be aware that a MN human services background study may be required.
Prerequisite(s): Consent of Instructor.
- Each student will construct an individualized learning contract specifying goals and objectives.
- Knowledge content and skills development will be student and site specific.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Obtain internship experience at a human services agency.
- Develop competencies to be acquired at a community site.
- Integrate theory from previous course work into internship experience.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)