Dec 07, 2021
ITT 2075 - Wireless Network Security Credits: 3
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: This course will focus on learning using the latest enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing equipment. Topics include wireless LAN intrusion, security policies and solutions for wireless LANs, and risk management analysis using auditing tools.
Prerequisite(s): CVF 1083 or CWNA certification.
- Packet Analysis & Spoofing
- Rogue Hardware & Default Settings
- RF Jamming & Data Flooding
- Information Theft
- Wireless Hijacking and Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks
- Access Point VPNs
- Scalable Wireless VPN Solutions
- Secure Wireless Protocols
- Layered Wireless Security
- Wireless Bridging Security
- 802.1x and EAP-TTLS
- SSH2 Tunneling & Local Port Redirection
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Define an effective WLAN Security Policy.
- Employ countermeasures to mitigate threats.
- Apply written policy on a wireless network.
- Assess and audit client access on a wireless network.
- Identify a security breach or threat.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)