Dec 01, 2021
KBD 2085 - Kitchen and Bath Design Internship Preparation Credits: 2
Hours/Week: Lecture 2Lab None
Course Description: This course aids the KBD students in preparing for their KBD internship experience. Students develop/revise professional skills, as well as conduct informational interviews of KBD industry professionals.
Prerequisite(s): Must be currently enrolled in the KBD program.
Recommendation: This course can be completed concurrently with Fall Semester courses and/or KBD 2780 .
- Review Professional Skills
- Conduct an information interview
- Design a Business Card
- Creating a personal portfolio manual and/or eFolio
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- create a current resume or vitae.
- create a current cover letter.
- create an appropriate thank you note.
- design a business card
- develop their eFolio and/or manual portfolio.
- conduct an informational interview of an industry professional
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)