Jul 04, 2020
OFFT 1001 - Document Formatting Essentials Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: This hands-on course will cover the formatting of educational, business, and personal documents. The students will create professional looking memos/e-mails, letters, reports and tables.
Prerequisite(s): OFFT 0093 or equivalent or instructor consent
- Interoffice Memos/E-mails
- Full-block Letters
- Unbound Reports
- Title page
- Reference Page/bibliography
- Page Numbers
- Two-page Reports
- Proofreader¿s Marks
- Basic Tables
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- apply bullets and numbers.
- create and format memos.
- create and format tables.
- create footnotes and endnotes.
- edit table and cell structure.
- format full-block business letters.
- format two-page reports with references and title pages.
- indent long quotations and bibliography entries appropriately.
- revise text marked with proofreader¿s marks.
- set and modify tabs.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)