Jan 28, 2023
PE 2091 - Intercollegiate Men’s Soccer I Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab 2
Course Description: This course is for students who participate on the intercollegiate men’s soccer team. This course offers advanced skill instruction as well as intercollegiate experience.
Prerequisite(s): Must be a member of intercollegiate men’s soccer team and have consent of instructor or athletic director. Students must be eligible based on the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) rules.
- Individual, team and game strategies
- Mental preparation for competition
- NJCAA rules
- Skill instruction
- Student athlete handbook
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- demonstrate skills required for participation in intercollegiate soccer.
- discuss mental preparation for competition.
- identify team and individual strategies.
- demonstrate the ability to utilize various game strategies.
- demonstrate soccer etiquette.
- demonstrate sportsmanship.
- explain the expectations of a student athlete.
- identify the NJCAA soccer rules.
- demonstrate the ability to work within a team to accomplish a common goal.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)