Jan 16, 2022
RADT 2090 - Topics in Radiology Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: In this course, students will be expected to investigate and report on various legal, ethical and cultural diversity issues that impact the radiography field. Job preparation skills specific to the field of radiology are also discussed.
Prerequisite(s): RADT 2020 , RADT 2030 , and RADT 2783 and concurrent enrollment in RADT 2010 , RADT 2100 and RADT 2784 .
- Cultural Diversity
- Ethical Issues in Health Care
- Medicolegal Terminology / Issues
- Professional Development
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an awareness of cultural diversity by describing a variety of health care beliefs and treatment options.
- Investigate employment opportunities in the field of Radiology.
- Analyze and discuss ethical standards of the radiography profession.
- Upon reviewing various legal case studies, identify legal issues relevant to the field of radiography.
- Describe the significance of participating in future continuing education activities in the field of radiography.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)