Dec 08, 2021
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Prerequisite(s): VCT 1023 or instructor consent.
- Color issues in Web Design
- Creating Dynamic Animations with jQuery and CSS3
- Creating Dynamic Content with jQuery
- Designing Intuitive Navigation
- Designing and formatting with CSS3
- Planning and Designing Dynamic Web sites
- The Browser DOM (Document Object Model)
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- create dynamic animations with jQuery and CSS3
- employ creative color techniques as they apply to Web page design.
- implement creative Web design solutions with CSS3.
- employ a creative information design process.
- optimize graphic images for Web page delivery.
- employ a creative visual design process.
- describe professional-quality websites.
- critique one¿s own work and that of other students in group discussions.
- solve design and technical problems through the use of critical thinking.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)