Oct 22, 2021
VCT 2029 - Portfolio Development - Interactive Media Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: In this hands-on, project-oriented course, students improve their digital interactive portfolio created in the Flash Interactive Media II class. This goal will be achieved by assembling/creating content from advanced courses. The portfolio will then be prepared for delivery on both the Internet and CD/DVD-ROM. Presentation techniques, identifying portfolio-worthy content, and rsum suggestions will be stressed.
Prerequisite(s): VCT 1027 , VCT 2021 , VCT 2026 (or concurrent enrollment) or consent of instructor.
- Authoring your multimedia portfolio
- Cover letter and résumé
- Creating/ assembling the best work for your multimedia portfolio
- Presentation is key
- The importance of the portfolio in visual communications
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- discuss the importance of a portfolio in the job market.
- identify portfolio-worthy content.
- recognize the importance of presentation in the construction of an interactive media portfolio.
- apply industry standard applications and techniques to create an interactive media portfolio.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)