Oct 17, 2019
ADM 2780 - Internship in ADM Credits: 1-6
Hours/Week: Lecture None Lab None
Course Description: This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills learned in the Additive and Digital Manufacturing program in an actual job environment. The internship is intended to provide students with on-the-job education and training experience in preparation for employment.
Prerequisite(s): Instructor Consent
- Employment resume and cover letter
- Weekly internship log/quick reports
- LinkedIn profile
- Professional presentation summarizing internship experience linked to formal academic course work
- Criteria performance feedback/appraisal
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- construct a professional resume.
- create an organizational chart.
- demonstrate employment interview skills.
- design and deliver a professional presentation outlining the internship experience.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
[Add to Portfolio]