Sep 18, 2020
AST 2075 - Supplemental Computer Systems Credits: 2
Hours/Week: Lecture 1 Lab 2
Course Description: In this course, students will study supplemental computer systems used to control inflatable restraint systems. Repair and diagnostic procedures will be performed on live vehicles. Students must be able to perform physical tasks to complete course requirements.
Prerequisite(s): AST 2065 and instructor consent.
- Inflatable restraint system components
- Inflatable restraint system operation
- Inflatable restraint system test
- Interpret test results
- Completion of NATEF tasks associated with course
- Safety precautions and procedures
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- describe the safety precautions associated with course.
- perform diagnostic tests inflatable restraint systems.
- interpret diagnostic test results.
- perform repair procedures on supplemental computer systems.
- perform NATEF tasks applicable to course.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)