Dec 08, 2023
ITT 2033 - CCNA Capstone Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture None Lab None
Course Description: This course will prepare students to take the CCNA industry certification by applying critical thinking skills associated with designing and constructing complex networks. Network performance metrics and troubleshooting techniques will be integrated into case study or lab scenarios.
Prerequisite(s): ITT 2032 or instructor consent.
- Networking models
- Physical and logical network topologies
- IP addressing
- Router configuration
- Switch configuration
- WAN technologies
- Internetwork configuration and troubleshooting
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Reconstruct networking models with their associated Protocol Data Units (PDUs).
- Given a scenario, produce a scalable internetwork design.
- Adapt a flat LAN to a hierarchical design incorporating VLANs, STP, and VTP
- Devise a strategy to isolate internetwork connectivity faults.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)