Mar 28, 2023
INTD 2040 - Interior Design Presentation Skills III Credits: 3
Hours/Week: Lecture None Lab None
Course Description: This course focuses on dimensional design drawings of interior spaces. Topics include rendering floor plans, elevations, and perspectives of interior spaces. This course builds upon all Interior Design studio classes. Students must supply a personal laptop and download the software used in the Interior Design Department. Please contact the department for a list of software required.
Prerequisite(s): INTD 1055 and INTD 2001 with grades of C or higher.
Recommendation: Concurrently enrolled in INTD 2002
- Rendering floor plans and elevations
- Drawing furniture pieces in isometric
- Drawing a lighting plan
- Drawing an electrical plan
- Drawing interior spaces in isometric
- Drawing interior spaces in two-point perspective
- Study design materials applied to the interior perspective
- Assembling a comprehensive portfolio
- Plotting the rendered drawings
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- sketch furniture and interiors.
- draw isometric drawings of furniture pieces and interior spaces.
- draw two-point perspective drawings of an interior space.
- render floor plans and elevations.
- assemble a comprehensive portfolio.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)