Sep 18, 2020
OFFT 2780 - Office Technology Internship Credits: 1-3
Hours/Week: Lecture None Lab None
Course Description: This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills learned in the Office Technology area. Students will gain work experience in a professional environment while applying a variety of communication, business, and technical skills.
Prerequisite(s): Instructor consent
- Obtain position and interview successfully
- Complete internship agreement form with internship site supervisor
- Verify hours for the internship
- Perform assigned tasks to employer¿s standards
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- identify and interview for internship position.
- apply office concepts and procedures in an office setting.
- demonstrate technical skills using a variety of software applications.
- enhance oral and written communication skills with prospective employers and coworkers.
- document internship activities in a journal.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)