Nov 27, 2021
VCT 2780 - VCT Internship Credits: 1-6
Hours/Week: Lecture None Lab None
Course Description: This course is designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills learned in the Visual Communications Technologies program in a career field. Students will work in a professional environment while applying and learning a variety of communication, business, and technical skills.
Prerequisite(s): Instructor consent.
- Written contractual agreement of tasks to be performed.
- Final assessment by supervisor and instructor.
- Creating professional presentation summarizing internship experience
- Criteria feedback performance appraisal
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Construct a professional résumé.
- Demonstrate employment interview skills.
- Design and deliver a professional presentation outlining their internship experience.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)