Dec 04, 2023
INTD 2071 - Interior Design Portfolio Credits: 3
Hours/Week: Lecture 2 Lab 2
Course Description: This course provides students the opportunity to collect and refine previous Interior Design projects into a comprehensive portfolio that best represents their skills. The portfolio development enhances both students’ work and presentation skills, targeting current industry trends and standards, for future employment opportunities.
Prerequisite(s): INTD 2002 with a grade of C or higher.
- Brand identity
- Professional portfolio
- Presentation skills
- How to find an employer
- Updating a resume and cover letter
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- create a brand identity.
- modify existing interior design projects for a professional portfolio.
- strengthen presentations skills with computer drafting and sample boards.
- consolidate a portfolio for future employment opportunities.
- write a cover letter and a resume.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)