Oct 27, 2020
VCT 2129 - Portfolio Development - Interactive Media Credits: 1
Course Description: In this hands-on, project-oriented course, students improve their digital interactive portfolio created in previous classes. This goal will be achieved by assembling/creating content from advanced courses. The portfolio will then be prepared for delivery on the Internet. Presentation techniques, identifying portfolio-worthy content, and resume suggestions will be stressed.
Prerequisite(s): VCT 2123 with a grade of C or higher
- Creating/ assembling the best work for your multimedia portfolio
- Authoring your multimedia portfolio
- Presentation is key
- Cover letter and resume
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- explain the importance of a portfolio in the job market.
- identify portfolio-worthy content.
- demonstrate the importance of presentation in the construction of a web design portfolio.
- apply industry standard applications and techniques to create a web design portfolio.
Competency 1 (1-6)
Competency 2 (7-10)
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)