General Requirements for Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates
See Century College Policy 18.104.22.168
Transfer, Articulation Agreements, and Partnerships
This transfer pathway degree is designed to transfer to the following Minnesota State university designated baccalaureate degree majors. This information is subject to change. Refer to the Century College program webpage, transfer university websites, and Transferology for current information. Contact your Century academic advisor/counselor for more details and assistance.
Bemidji State University:
Metropolitan State University:
Minnesota State University, Mankato:
Minnesota State University, Moorhead:
Southwest Minnesota State University:
St. Cloud State University:
Winona State University:
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically to identify and solve accounting problems.
- Apply accounting concepts and principles in making decisions about business operations.
- Integrate management principles in relationship to finance, personnel, products, services, and information.
- Apply financial statement analysis to help plan, control, and direct business operations.
- Describe the accountant/client relationship.
- Apply accounting knowledge to create relevant business documents.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
Program Contact Information
Al Aspelund 651.779.3998 Room 2244 East
Padma Ramlall 651.779.5320 Room 2242 East
Please note that this is a sample course sequence. Individual schedules will vary depending upon student needs, goals, and availability. Students are recommended to meet with their advisor, counselor, or faculty program instructors to create an individualized plan that includes prerequisites and application requirements. For detailed program information see the Century College website. This information is subject to change.
This information is subject to change. Changes and updates are posted on century.edu
Century College is a member of the Minnesota State system. We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator. This document can be available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 651.779.3354 or 1.800.228.1978 x 3354.