Oct 19, 2021
VCT 2089 - Portfolio Development 3D Animation Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: In this hands-on, project-oriented course, students will assemble a portfolio containing their concept art, storyboards, and a demo reel of their 3D animations. Presentation techniques, identifying portfolio-worthy content, and résumé suggestions will be emphasized. The portfolio will then be prepared for delivery on both the Internet and DVD-ROM. The culmination of the students efforts will be presented at the Annual VCT Program Portfolio Show.
Prerequisite(s): VCT 2033 and VCT 2087 or concurrent enrollment, or instructor consent
- Authoring your multimedia portfolio
- Cover letter and résumé
- Creating/ assembling the best work for your multimedia portfolio
- Presentation is key
- The importance of the portfolio in visual communications
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- discuss the importance of a portfolio in the job market.
- identify portfolio-worthy content.
- recognize the importance of presentation in the construction of an interactive media portfolio.
- apply industry standard applications and techniques to create an interactive media portfolio.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)