Oct 22, 2021
VCT 1135 - Post-Production 2: Advanced Editing Credits: 3
Hours/Week: Lecture 2Lab 2
Course Description: This course covers advanced video editing techniques, aesthetics, and visual effects. Topics include advanced workflow practices, color correction, sound design, and motion graphics. This course incorporates the workflow of Apple Final Cut Pro X and Apple Motion.
Prerequisite(s): VCT 1131
- Advanced Workflow
- Manage Media
- The Final Cut
- Editing Enhancements
- Visual Effects
- Motion Graphics
- Formats and Distribution
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- demonstrate advanced workflow practices and software customization.
- manage media in a networked environment.
- operate advanced features in editing systems.
- apply advanced audio editing capabilities.
- develop advanced titling, motion graphics, and visual effects.
- develop advanced composite layers and animated parameters.
- incorporate graphics and effects into advanced editing projects.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)