Oct 22, 2021
VCT 2139 - Filmmaking 5: Portfolio Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab 2
Course Description: In this course, students will design their own video demo reel, resume, and supporting materials, in consultation with the instructor, to demonstrate their readiness to enter the job market.
Prerequisite(s): VCT 2137 or concurrently enrolled
Recommendation: VCT 1135
- Professional Identity
- Portfolio Materials
- Job Market Exploration and Analysis
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- describe the role and importance of a video portfolio in the industry.
- identify the importance of a professional identity.
- select and sequence portfolio-quality work.
- write summaries of production pieces.
- develop and create a cover letter and resumé.
- create a professional video portfolio.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)