General Requirements for Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates
See Century College Policy 22.214.171.124
- A grade of C or higher in all career/occupational courses is required.
- A grade of C or higher in specific MnTC/general education course requirements is required.
Transfer, Articulation Agreements, and Partnerships
This transfer pathway degree is designed to transfer to the following Minnesota State university designated baccalaureate degree majors. This information is subject to change. Refer to the Century College program webpage, transfer university websites, and Transferology for current information. Contact your Century academic advisor/counselor for more details and assistance.
Bemidji State University:
Metropolitan State University:
Minnesota State University, Mankato:
Minnesota State University, Moorhead:
Southwest Minnesota State University:
St. Cloud State University:
Winona State University:
- Computer Science, BS (Bioinformattics, Computer Information, Human Interaction)
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program students will be able to:
- analyze a problem and craft an appropriate algorithmic solution.
- apply structured principles and best practices to the task of implementing software solutions.
- use hardware structure and resources to inform the construction of software.
- use general operating system functions and capabilities.
- effectively communicate both technical and non-technical aspects of their work in formal and informal situations.
- apply formal or conceptual methods to the process of constructing solutions.
- analyze the processes used to design a solution and employ established frameworks to evaluate the product.
- apply the principles learned in the core curriculum to various application domains.
- use contributions from other disciplines to determine the impact of software on society and human well-being.
Program Contact Information
Zakaria Baani 651-779-3945 Room 3077 West
Robert Niemann 651.779.3252 Room 3075 West
Please note that this is a sample course sequence. Individual schedules will vary depending upon student needs, goals, and availability. Students are recommended to meet with their advisor, counselor, or faculty program instructors to create an individualized plan that includes prerequisites and application requirements. For detailed program information see the Century College website. This information is subject to change.
This information is subject to change. Changes and updates are posted on century.edu
Century College is a member of the Minnesota State system. We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator. This document can be available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 651.779.3354 or 1.800.228.1978 x 3354.