Oct 18, 2021
ABOD 2040 - Auto Body Management Credits: 1
Hours/Week: Lecture NoneLab None
Course Description: This course covers proper shop management procedures including parts ordering, payroll, employer-employee relations, customer relations, and communication skills as if the student owns and operates a body shop. Students are required to write a plan to build and operate their own shop.
Prerequisite(s): ABOD 2010 , ABOD 2020 , ABOD 2030 or instructor consent.
- Shop safety programs for the auto body shop Shop management procedures for the auto body shop
- Shop management procedures for the auto body shop
- Sale procedures for the auto body shop
- Customer relations for the auto body shop
- Payroll for the auto body shop
- Hiring for the auto body shop
- Employee retention for the auto body shop
- Advertising for the auto body shop
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- develop a shop safety program.
- identify shop management procedures.
- dentify shop management sale procedures.
- demonstrate proper customer relations.
- demonstrate proper telephone etiquette.
- describe payroll policies
- describe payroll costs.
- define hiring policies.
- describe employee retention procedures.
- develop an advertising plan.
Courses and Registration
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)